Saturday, July 14, 2012

School Supply Deals

For Me?  I shouldn't have.......   :-p



Ok, I am not holding back any longer..........it's on!  The three rows of school supplies at Wal-Mart were just too much for this old gal to resist.  I feel that I showed quite a bit of restraint because everything that I purchased could be placed in this little basket......ahemmmm.

Some items I purchased because of the great price and some of the other things I purchased because I knew I would need them and I didn't want to risk them not being available later on.


So for under $20 I was able to purchase everything you see above.
I probably could have waited and paid less for some of the items but overall I am pleased.

I am really excited  about the composition notebooks at the top of the picture.  I like for the students to use these as a Journal.  They were only .50........great buy. 
The pencils were .47 and the glue sticks were .10. 
I bought the 3 ring binders and dividers to place all of the items that my bloggin buddies are posting for the upcoming year.  :-)

BUT........my favorite purchase of the day is below:



Notice the two different ways to show the time, love it!




This is a Class Schedule poster that has 14 different lines for times and classes.  This nice laminated poster (about 3 ft long) cost only .88.  What?  Only teachers know how much this type of item would be if purchased elsewhere.  :-)
My only regret is that I did not buy 2 of them.  Our school requires that we post our schedule on the outside of the door......well, I guess I will just have to go back and get another one later.  
<evil laugh>  ah, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you made me laugh out loud! Congrats on the shopping scores! I guess a trip to Wal-Mart is in order for me! I would love to have a few of those schedules.
    Thanks for the post!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new school supplies, but am so sad to see them in stores already! I found you through Hojo's linky and I'm your newest follower.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maria for stopping by and following. School supplies are my weakness so I love to see those boxes stacking up at Wal-Mart. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Christmas countdown banner