Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!

Wow!!! I was so pleased when I signed on today and realized that I had been awarded the Versatile Award by Hooty at Hooty's Homeroom. Thank you so much, Hooty, for the recognition.
Photobucket
The Rules for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they have been nominated.
7 Random Facts about Me:
- I love surfing, stalking and hopping from blog to blog.
- I had a knee replacement this summer :-( but it gave me the opportunity to create this blog :-).
- I have the most beautiful cat that I named Snickers.
- I have 5 grandchildren (in my profile picture).
- I truly love being an educator and I am super excited about receiving this award.
I would like to pass on The Versatile Award to the following bloggers:
Teaching 4 Real
Differentiated Kindergarten
For the Love of Teaching Math
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
Cooperative Learning 365
Third Graders, Dreaming Big
Addie Education Teacher Talk
Lessons with Laughter
Learning 4 Keeps
Thanks again Hooty!

2 comments:

  1. I found your link at Hoot's Homeroom. I'm always excited to find another Math & Science Teacher! I look forward to reading about all your ideas!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diane , for stopping by. I am headed over to see what's up at Teaching with Moxie.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Christmas countdown banner